Although ABFEED may seem expensive compared to a seaweed diet, various benefits more than justify this cost:
- Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR). On a well managed farm FCR's of 1:1 to 1.2 can be, and are achieved.
- Increased processing yields - especially evident in the canning process; have been proven.
- Quantitative results on yield trials are now available.
- Reduced labour cost. Feeding times are significantly reduced.
- Sustained availability, especially in conditions when seaweed cannot be harvested - winter in S.A.
- Superior growth rate as compared to a seaweed diet.
- Reduced risk of imported parasites and pests from the wild.
- Abfeed is produced in a biosecure environment, which reduces the risk of contamination to your farm.
- Feed is delivered to your farm, if situated in the Hermanus /Gansbaai area.
CONTACT US for a free quotation.